At Absolute Healthcare Providers Ltd, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains how we use any personal information we collect about you, and your rights in relation to that information.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect personal information about you, such as:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number, and other contact details
- Your date of birth, National Insurance number, and other identification details
- Your medical history, health conditions, medication and treatment details, and other health information
- Your financial information, such as your income, pension, benefits, and bank details
- Your care needs, preferences, and requirements, and other information related to your care
We may collect this information through various channels, such as:
- When you or your representative enquire about our services, complete an application form, or sign a contract with us
- When we carry out a needs assessment, care planning, and risk assessment with you, and document your care records
- When we communicate with you or your representatives via email, phone, or in person
- When we receive information from other parties involved in your care, such as your GP, hospital, or social worker
How do we use your information?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide care and support services that meet your needs and preferences, and comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- To maintain accurate and up-to-date records of your care, including your support plan, medication, and other requirements
- To communicate with you or your representatives about your care, such as arranging appointments or addressing concerns and feedback
- To process payments and invoicing related to your care services, and manage any debts or refunds
- To manage and improve our business operations, such as monitoring care quality, staff training and development, and compliance with policies and procedures
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations, such as safeguarding, data protection, and complaints handling
We will not share your personal information with third parties without your explicit consent, except in the following circumstances:
- Where we are required by law to disclose the information, such as to a court or law enforcement agency
- Where we have a legitimate interest or obligation to do so, such as to prevent or respond to fraud or abuse, or to protect your or others' safety and welfare
- Where we need to share the information with other health or care professionals involved in your care, such as your GP or hospital, or with contractors providing services on our behalf, such as IT support or payroll
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is secure, confidential, and accurate. This includes:
- Using secure systems and processes for collecting, storing, and processing personal data, and regularly reviewing and updating our security measures
- Ensuring that only authorised personnel have access to your personal information, and that they are trained and monitored to handle the information appropriately and lawfully
- Retaining your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes stated in this Privacy Notice, and securely disposing of it when it is no longer needed
You have the following rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you:
- Right to access - you can request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and any supplementary information we have about how we process it
- Right to rectification - you can ask us to correct or update any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you
- Right to erasure - you can ask us to delete your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected
- Right to restrict processing - you can ask us to suspend or restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when you contest its accuracy or lawfulness
- Right to data portability - you can ask us to provide your personal information in a machine-readable format, or to transfer it directly to another data controller in certain circumstances
- Right to object - you can object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when we rely on legitimate interests as our lawful basis for processing it
- Right to withdraw consent - you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time, where we rely on consent as our lawful basis for processing it
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details below. We may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity and your request.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice or our use of your personal information, please contact us at:
Absolute Healthcare Providers Ltd
Pyramid House, 59 Winchester Road, Four Marks, Hampshire, GU34 5HR
Phone: 01420 769658
We will endeavour to respond to your request as soon as possible and within one month, unless the request is complex or we receive multiple requests, in which case we may need additional time to respond.
If you are not satisfied with our response or are unhappy with how we have used your data, you can contact the ICO:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk